By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Personal Data Collected for the Following Purposes and Using the Following Services
All the analytics data that is collected directly including wordpress stats.
Personal Data: Usage data along with stored cookies
Facebook Analytics for Apps
Contacting the user
Mailing list or newsletter:
Personal Data: email address, first name and last name
Contacting the user
Mailing list or newsletter
Personal data: email address, first name and last name
Displaying content from external platforms
Personal Data: Cookies and usage data
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Google+ +button along with social widgets,linkedin button and social widgets and twitter tweet button and social widgets,Facebook like button and social widgets and twitter tweet button and social widgets.
Personal Data: Cookies and usage data
Registration and authentication
Personal Data: email address, first name, last name and password
Facebook authentication, twitter OAuth and google OAuth
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
User database management
Retaining and deleting personal data
This section in particular deals with the data retention policies and the procedure. They are designed such that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Any personal data that we save or process shall not be kept by us for longer than it is necessary
We shall retain your personal data as follows:
Details like IP address, information you submit on our site, your location will be retained for a minimum period of 1 day following the date it was collected, and for a maximum period of 50 years following the data it was collected.
In some cases, it isn’t possible for us to exactly specify in advance the periods for which the personal data will be retained.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
The whole team is dedicated towards ensuring that we respect the privacy of our site visitors and service users.
We shall determine the usage and purpose of the data that we process personally, collected from our site visitors.
Our site has privacy controls which means we shall process your personal data. However you can choose if you would like to receive any promotional material and limit the communications.
How we use your personal data
Here we have elaborated things we shall be doing:
Just in case we did not obtain data directly from you then the source and exact categories of that data.
The purpose for which we shall process your personal data.
Any legal reasons for the processing
General data that we may take of the readers
- We shall also look into the data of how our readers use the data. It shall include details like IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of the service use. Our sources of getting such information is Google analytics and truconversion. Such data shall be used for the purpose of understanding the way our readers use our site. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may also process your account data(‘account data’). It may include details such as your name and email address of which the source shall be you. The details that we may take from your account shall be used for the purpose of utilizing our website, giving services and ensuring the security of the website and services. Maintaining the back-ups of our database and communicating with our reader. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may make use of the information included in your personal profile that’s listed on our site. The profile data can include details like your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, data of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. Such profile details can be processed further for the purpose of enabling and monitoring the way our reader utilize our site. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your personal data that is provided to us in the course of the use of our services. It may include details like your name, email address, phone number, and any other personal data you may enter on our site. The source of our data maybe you or your employer. The service data may be however processed for the purpose of operating our website, providing our services that ensures. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We can also process your information that you post for publication on our site or through usage of any of our services. The publication data may be used for the purpose of enabling such publication and administering the website and services. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information that is inside any query like the tools along with the goods and services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purpose of offering, marketing and selling of appropriate good and services to you. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- At times, we may also process the information that proves relevant to our readers which includes customer contact information. Such data may include your name, your employe, your job title or role, your contact details along with the information that’s contained in the communications that happen between us and you or your employee. The same data can be used by us of managing our relationships with our customers. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services which you may enter into our site. The transaction data may include things like your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be further processed for things such as the purpose of supplying goods and services keeping a proper database of the details that we save. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- Our team may consume information that is provided to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and /or newsletter. The notification data may be processed for the purpose of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information that’s contained in or relating to any communication which is sent to us. The correspondence data may however include the content and metadata that’s associated with the communication. Our website generates metadata associated with communications that are made using the website contact forms. The same data may be processed for things such as communicating with the reader and record keeping. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may consume any of your personal data as part of this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out of court procedure. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
As part of the policy, we may process any of your personal data identified in this policy when necessary for things like obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for such processing is purely out of interest basically monitoring and improving our website and services.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process the data set out in this section 2, we can also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interest of another natural person.
Don’t supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your personal data to any other member that belong to our group of companies which can be our subsidiaries, our holding brands and all its subsidiaries. It will be done for any reasonable purpose and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
We can also disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether it is in court proceedings or in an administrative or out of court procedure.
Financial transactions related to our site and services can be handled by our payment services providers. It includes stripe, or paypal. We will share transaction data with the help of our payment services until the extent where it is necessary for the purpose of processing payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
n addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
International transfers of your personal data
In this Section, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We and our other group companies have offices or facilities in the United States of America. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards.
The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the United States of America and the Netherlands. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards.
You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
Your IP address, information you submit on our site, and your location will be retained for a minimum period of 1 day following the date it was collected, and for a maximum period of 50 years following the date it was collected.
In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Security of personal data
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
The following personal data will be stored by us in encrypted form: your name, contact information, password(s) and cardholder data.
Data relating to your enquiries and financial transactions that is sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You should ensure that your password is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
In this Section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, in addition to the other methods specified in this Section.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Personal data of children
Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 13.
If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Acting as a data processor
In respect of [specify data], we do not act as a data controller; instead, we act as a data processor.
Insofar as we act as a data processor rather than a data controller, this policy shall not apply. Our legal obligations as a data processor are instead set out in the contract between us and the relevant data controller.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Today’s Growth Consultant, Inc.
You can contact us:
by post, to the postal address given above;
using our website contact form;
by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Using Sortedforyou.com’s content
We or our content providers own all the content on our website. Information provided by sortedforyou is protected by international copyright and other laws. Apart from that the way we have crafted our content, it is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
You can use the content on our services only for your own personal use, non-commercial shopping and information purposes. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, distribution, modification or transmission in any way without taking permission of sortedforyou is strictly prohibited. We reserve ever right for materials that gets downloaded or otherwise received from our services. We hereby give you the permission to download, print and also store some selected portion of our content. The copies must be for your own personal and non-commercial use, you cannot copy or post the content on any network computer or even broadcast it in any media. You are also not allowed to alter or modify the content in any manner. You can not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices. All the brand and names are the property of their owners.
Future Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
Sortedforyou reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without any future notice or liability to its visitors. Visitors are bound by modifications to our terms and conditions. As it is highly likely that this page can change from time to time, we highly recommend that visitors frequently review this page.
Information provided by sortedforyou is of a very general nature and in no way is it intended to be a substitute for any professional advice. We provide content on these services as a service to you. All the information is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. This disclaimer includes, but is not limited to, any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We try our best to provides the best and the most accurate information but we make no claims, promises or even give any guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by sortedforyou. Information provided by sortedforyou may be altered, revised or modified at any time without notice. Sortedforyou disclaims any responsibility associated with the general information it provides on any of its pages.
Whatever information has been provided on the websites and the other components has been offered just for information only. Readers use sortedforyou content solely at their own risk. The site shall not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy or correctness of any information transmitted or made available via the site. In any case, the site shall not be liable to damages caused by any 3rd party based on any claims.
The services we offer cannot and do not cater to information related to medical conditions, diagnosis or treatment. It shall not contain information which is applicable to your personal circumstance. Content is not intended for diagnosis and should not be used as a substitute for the purpose of consultation with your physician.
Sortedforyou presents the information only for the purpose of educating consumers. We are not a manufacturer or seller of any product as described on this website. The site does not endorse any product or service mentioned in the article. By your use of these services, you acknowledge that such use is at your own risk, including responsibility for all the cost that may come as part of the repairs of any equipment you use in connection with these services.
Sortedforyou is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for the sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.ca or amazon.co.uk
Choice of Law
Any legal issue that may arise from or related to the use of sortedforyou will be assessed under the laws of the USA irrespective of the conflict of any law principles. If a court within the jurisdiction finds any of the terms and conditions invalid, that provision will be severed but won’t affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.